on Saturday, June 9, 2018
Expertise & Insights
The patented John Deere AutoConnect mid-mount mower deck is second to none. Its innovative design makes connecting and disconnecting tractor and mower a breeze, from start to finish! You'll save time, money, and a lot of hassle with this mid-mount mower deck.
These decks are compatible with the John Deere 1 Series Sub-Compact Utility Tractors, and you have the option of a 54-inch or 60-inch deck.They are built with 7-gauge stamped steel, which means stronger construction, fewer welds, and a better all-around mowing experience. The drive-over rails feature a guide for your tire, so there's no worrying about veering too far and landing directly on the deck. Both the 1023E and 1025R tractors include factory-installed mechanical deck lift components necessary to install the drive-over deck. The addition of these components from the factory significantly reduces the time required to do the initial mower deck installation at the time of purchase. And now with the optional AutoPTO, the PTO is fully engaged and ready to mow, without leaving the seat of your tractor.
Compared to the competition- well, who are we kidding?! There is no competition, plain and simple. The other guys can try to tell you they've got a best-in-class design, but we're pretty sure that after you check out the John Deere AutoConnect deck, you'll see that it's the only choice. And if you're still not sure, we've included below a side-by-side comparison of the connect/disconnect process for a John Deere AutoConnect Deck and a Kubota Easy-Over Deck.
AutoConnect Drive-Over Deck
- Industry-exclusive, patented technology
- Deck can be attached & detached in just over two minutes!
TO HOOK UP:
- Line up tractor & drive over, using guide rails
- Listen for a "click" (signifying PTO connection)
- Mower is attached!
- Set gauge wheels & you're ready to mow!
Easy-Over Mower Deck
- Claims "best-in-class"... no comparison to John Deere's AutoConnect
- Attaching & detaching the deck takes nearly five minutes to complete
TO HOOK UP:
- Get off tractor & unfold ramsp
- Remove loader before deck install
- Change gauge wheels
- Unpin, release, position ramps
- Drive over narrow ramps
- Check PTO connection (no click)
- Latch several levers to lock PTO
- Repin ramps
- Lock gauge wheels &adjust height
- (FINALLY) ready to mow
So it's pretty clear to see that the John Deere AutoConnect mid-mount mower deck is the top choice when it comes to your sub-compact utility tractor and your mowing needs. To find out more or to get yours today, reach out to our P&K sales department!
Shop 1 Series Request A Quote
- best in class
- buy online
- compact utility tractor
- john deere
- lawn & garden
- mower deck
- open station
- premium tractor
- twin touch
- utility tractor