Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with P&K! If you have any questions, please feel free to email Lori Glazier or Vicki May in our HR Department.
Location: Owasso/Tulsa, OK
Type of Employment: Full Time
Operates vehicles to transport parts, equipment, and supplies for the dealership. May instruct customers on basic equipment operating procedures. Maintains professional communication with all company locations to insure information flows in an appropriate manner.
1. Transports equipment, parts and supplies to/from customers and/or between dealer facilites.
2. Accounts for all time on a time card and for all distance traveled in performing assigned duties.
3. Instructs customer on basic equipment operating procedures as required.
4. Maintains records of pickup and deliveries and obtains necessary signatures and receipts.
5. Maintains assigned trucks and related equipment in good repair.
6. Maintains all required certifications in line with DOT, OSHA and company policy.
7. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Skills & Qualifications
1. Excellent driving record.
2. Minimum 1 year experience as semi-trailer truck operator.
3. Basic ability to operate vehicles, tools and equipment used in machinery delivery.
4. High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
5. Ability to work varying shifts and weekends.
AROUND HERE, JOHN DEERE STARTS WITH P&K.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for your interest in joining the P&K team!