Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with P&K! If you have any questions, please feel free to email Lori Glazier or Vicki May in our HR Department.
Location: Owasso/Tulsa, OK
Type of Employment: Full Time
Performs basic duties for the service and sales departments.
- Clean equipment exteriors and interiors in compliance with company standards
- Operate buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment, as needed
- Perform wet sanding and paint correction
- Track schedules and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Communicate with various teams that are involved in the equipment delivery process
- Manage inventory and reorder supplies, as needed
- Troubleshoot issues and escalate to management through appropriate channels when needed
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned to meet business needs
Skills & Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must demonstrate the following competencies:
- Self-directed initiative, ability to apply oneself with limited supervision
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Willingness to learn: must become familiar with the location of components in each unit
- Ability to complete tasks and take pride in work accomplished
- Attention to detail
- High level of energy and excellent work ethic
Job Type: Full-time
AROUND HERE, JOHN DEERE STARTS WITH P&K.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for your interest in joining the P&K team!