Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with P&K! If you have any questions, please feel free to email Lori Glazier or Vicki May in our HR Department.
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Type of Employment: Full Time
- Enter technician's time in business system each morning.
- Post outside labor, outside materials and mileage charges to work orders every day.
- Open work orders as directed by service manager and maintain control until closed and invoiced.
- Print previews of completed work orders and review before submitting to the service manager for final review.
- Prior to closing the work order, review for correct customer, sale type, labor codes, miscellaneous codes, outside labor and materials, mileage charges and appropriate segments.
- Review warranty claim work order segments for accuracy.
- Review warranty log every week for any John Deere outstanding claims older than one week.
- Handle service department filing and records.
- Transport equipment, parts and supplies to/from customers and/or between dealer facilities.
- Instructs customers on basic equipment operating procedures as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent Driving Record
- High School diploma
- Ability to use standard computer software applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Good human relations and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to Service Department operations.
AROUND HERE, JOHN DEERE STARTS WITH P&K.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for your interest in joining the P&K team!