Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with P&K! If you have any questions, please feel free to email Lori Glazier or Vicki May in our HR Department.
Location: Poteau, OK
Type of Employment: Full Time
Performs a variety of in-store customer service, marketing, promotional, advertising, and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale, and delivery of parts and accessories.
1. Sells products and/or services to meet customer needs.
2. Records sales and/or counter transactions.
3. Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required.
4. Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays.
5. Verifies receipting-in of shipments and assists with placing Machine Down and Stock Orders in their proper inventory locations.
6. Participates in all job-related training and development.
7. Performs routine housekeeping tasks.
8. Maintains condition of department vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
9. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Skills & Qualifications
• Minimum 1 years experience in Parts Department operations or related field.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Ability to use standard computer software applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and internet functions.
• Good customer relations skills and ability to work in a team environment.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Familiar with John Deere and competitive products.
• Ability to analyze and interpret basic Parts Department reports.
AROUND HERE, JOHN DEERE STARTS WITH P&K.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for your interest in joining the P&K team!