Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with P&K! If you have any questions, please feel free to email Lori Glazier or Vicki May in our HR Department.
Location: Owasso/Tulsa, OK
Type of Employment: Full Time
Integrated Solutions Consultant
Provide consulting services, expertise, and training for the sale and support of solutions enabled by the John Deere Operations Center strategy and other aligned technology and applications. Ensures ongoing AMS mainstreaming and works with all dealership departments to sell and support precision farming products and services. Travel required through Eastern Oklahoma and Northwest Arkansas.
- Coordinates the execution of the dealership's John Deere Operations Center strategy (Machine Optimization, Logistics Optimization, and Ag Decision Support)
- Develops and executes the plan to ensure ongoing AMS mainstreaming across all departments at the dealership
- Assists in leading the organization in the area of John Deere precision farming products
- Ensures understanding of John Deere Operations Center solutions and precision farming products in sales, service, parts and all other departments
- Serves as the internal and external technical specialist for all precision farming products
- Implements the adoption of new technology and product offerings
- Develops and delivers employee and customer training for John Deere Precision Ag Technology solutions and advanced precision farming products
- Provides recommendations of stocking/inventory requirements for solutions enablement
- Provides recommendations on ordering option codes
- Provides solution-based business consulting services to customers (i.e. advising customers on optimizing performance, reducing costs, operation efficiencies, etc.)
- May also support the dealership efforts with third-party providers (Certified Crop Advisor, Ag Service Provider, etc.) and related John Deere businesses
- Sells and delivers large and small ag equipment to customers
- Customer phone support via a call center
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge
- 1+ years experience in an agriculture-related role
- Dealership sales, service, training, or other related work experience preferred
- Proficient knowledge of electrical and wireless communication systems
- Ability to operate with a solutions approach and identify existing/emerging customer needs
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Solid organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel to store locations and customers
- Certified Crop Advisor certification or equivalent preferred
- Associates degree in Agronomy, Agriculture Business, or Agriculture Mechanization or equivalent experience required
- Bachelors degree in Agronomy, Agriculture Business or Agriculture Mechanization preferred
AROUND HERE, JOHN DEERE STARTS WITH P&K.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for your interest in joining the P&K team!