Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with P&K! If you have any questions, please feel free to email Lori Glazier or Vicki May in our HR Department.
Location: Enid, OK
Type of Employment: Full Time
Accounting/Administrative Assistant Summary
Assists with Accounts Payable and Whole Goods Sales Processing and organizes information for the purpose of keeping records and materials accounted for in a suitable manner. Maintains professional communication within corporate office and with multiple store locations to insure information and invoices flow in an appropriate manner. Assists with the completion of multiple tasks as needed.
Accounting/Administrative Assistant Duties:
- Reconciles Bank Statements.
- Processes Manufacturer Certification of Origins to Customers.
- Prepares and enters individual invoices.
- Assist with whole goods sales processing and transferring of equipment.
- Files, faxes and scans as needed.
- Maintains an organized timely filing system.
- Maintains continuous communication within the organization to insure the timely completion of tasks.
- Orders and stocks office supplies.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Accounting/Administrative Assistant Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years experience in accounting, bookkeeping or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to use standard computer software applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and internet functions.
- Good human relations and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of financial principles.
- High School Diploma and/or Associates Degree.
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports.
Accounting/Administrative Assistant Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Pay Based On Experience
- Strong Benefit Package
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Match
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
AROUND HERE, JOHN DEERE STARTS WITH P&K.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for your interest in joining the P&K team!