Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with P&K! If you have any questions, please feel free to email Lori Glazier or Vicki May in our HR Department.
Location: Owasso/Tulsa, OK
Type of Employment: Full Time
Sells new and used Commercial Worksite Pro Construction equipment along with agricultural/turf equipment to new and existing customers. Maintains professional communication with all company locations to insure information flows in an appropriate manner.
- Represents the company for the sale of machinery to customers in a defined sales area.
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the dealership.
- Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly.
- Maintains sales management information for all customers in the assigned territory.
- Maintains assigned company vehicles and equipment.
- Conducts new equipment field demonstrations.
- Monitors trends in customer’s business activities and timely communicates to management.
- Maintains current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate properly for trading purposes.
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years experience in commercial construction, agriculture sales, service, training or related field.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to use standard computer software applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and internet functions.
- Good human relations and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports.
AROUND HERE, JOHN DEERE STARTS WITH P&K.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for your interest in joining the P&K team!