Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with P&K! If you have any questions, please feel free to email Lori Glazier or Vicki May in our HR Department.
Location: Kingfisher, OK
Type of Employment: Part-Time
Assists with a variety of in-store customer service, marketing, promotional, advertising, and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale, and delivery of parts and accessories.
1. Sells products and/or services to meet customer needs.
2. Records sales and/or counter transactions.
3. Helps transfer parts, accessories and materials between locations.
4. Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required.
5. Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays.
6. Helps verify receipting-in of shipments and assists with placing Machine Down and Stock Orders in their proper inventory locations.
7. Participates in all job-related training and development.
8. Performs routine housekeeping tasks.
9. Helps maintain the condition of department vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
10. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Skills & Qualifications
· Basic data entry skills.
· Good customer relations skills and ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability to work extended hours and weekends.
Job Specific Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, set, talk and hear; use hands and fingers to operate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
AROUND HERE, JOHN DEERE STARTS WITH P&K.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for your interest in joining the P&K team!