Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with P&K! If you have any questions, please feel free to email Lori Glazier or Vicki May in our HR Department.
Location: Ada, OK
Type of Employment: Full Time
Parts Sales Associate / Representative
Parts Sales Associate / Representative Job Function:
Performs a variety of in-store customer service, marketing, promotional, advertising, and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale, and delivery of parts and accessories.
Parts Sales Associate / Representative Essential Duties:
- Sells products and/or services to meet customer needs.
- Records sales and/or counter transactions.
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required.
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays.
- Verifies receipting-in of shipments and assists with placing Machine Down and Stock Orders in their proper inventory locations.
- Participates in all job-related training and development.
- Performs routine housekeeping tasks.
- Maintains condition of department vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Parts Sales Associate / Representative Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 years experience in Parts Department operations or related field.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to use standard computer software applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and internet functions.
- Good customer relations skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products.
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic Parts Department reports.
Parts Sales Associate / Representative Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Pay Based On Experience
- Strong Benefit Package
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Match
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
If you meet the above qualifications for our Parts Sales Associate / Representative position, please apply today!
AROUND HERE, JOHN DEERE STARTS WITH P&K.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for your interest in joining the P&K team!