Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with P&K! If you have any questions, please feel free to email Lori Glazier or Vicki May in our HR Department.
Location: Edmond, OK
Type of Employment: Full Time
Parts Sales Representative
Parts Sales Associate / Representative Summary:
Performs basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural. May require some direction or guidance from the Service Manager or Shop Foreman. Maintains professional communication with all company locations to insure information flows in an appropriate manner.
Parts Sales Associate / Representative Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools, and techniques used in the repair of agricultural equipment.
- Good knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to use standard computer software applications such as diagnostic software and internet functions.
- Good skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends, and holidays.
Parts Sales Associate / Representative Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Pay Based On Experience
- Strong Benefit Package
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Match
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
Parts Sales Associate / Representative Duties:
- Performs basic agricultural equipment diagnostics and determines what repairs are needed, if required.
- Performs basic agricultural equipment repairs as requested by the supervisor
- Prior experience as a diesel mechanic preferred
- Participates in all job-related training and development.
- Prepares all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
- Maintains current product knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
If you meet the above qualifications for our Parts Sales Associate / Representative position, please apply today!
AROUND HERE, JOHN DEERE STARTS WITH P&K.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for your interest in joining the P&K team!