Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with P&K! If you have any questions, please feel free to email Lori Glazier or Vicki May in our HR Department.
Location: All Locations
Type of Employment: Full Time
Customer Experience Specialist
Customer Experience Specialist Summary:
Maintains customer relationships by performing follow-up activities on complete goods, parts and service sales, address customer concerns, promote aftermarket sales, furnish technical support where applicable and collect profiling information in order to enhance the customer experience. Maintains professional communication with all company locations to insure information flows in an appropriate manner.
Customer Experience Specialist Essential Duties:
- Performs follow-up calls to customers on complete goods and major parts and service sales.
- Addresses customer concerns and furnishes timely remedies to effectively and satisfactorily resolve the specific issue(s).
- Coordinate resolution with appropriate personnel at store locations
- Ensure additional follow up is made and issues are closed
- Utilize CRM application to track follow up progress
- Markets parts and service sales such as machine inspections, overhauls, standard job quotes and special parts promotions.
- Provides limited technical support where applicable.
- Profiles customer’s machines, vehicles and demographic information.
- Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly.
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Customer Experience Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year experience in agriculture sales, service, training or related field.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to use standard computer software applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and internet functions.
- Good human relations and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports.
Customer Experience Specialist Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Pay Based On Experience
- Strong Benefit Package
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Match
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
AROUND HERE, JOHN DEERE STARTS WITH P&K.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for your interest in joining the P&K team!