Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with P&K! If you have any questions, please feel free to email Lori Glazier or Vicki May in our HR Department.
Location: McAlester, OK
Type of Employment: Full Time
Lawn and Garden Service Technician / Small Engine Mechanic Summary:
Performs pre-delivery inspections and equipment diagnostics, service repair and maintenance work in line with the lawn and garden service programs. May require some direction or guidance from the Service Manager or Shop Foreman.
Lawn and Garden Service Technician / Small Engine Mechanic Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience performing service repairs
- 1+ Years experience as a Small Engine Mechanic or Small Engine Technician preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of turf equipment
- Ability to use Service Advisor, Microsoft Office applications, and basic computer functions
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required
- Valid driver’s license required
Lawn and Garden Service Technician / Small Engine Mechanic Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Pay (Plus Overtime Pay)
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance (Company sponsored Healthcare starts the first day of the month after you start with P&K)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401k Match
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay (Starting Day 1 with P&K!)
Lawn and Garden Service Technician / Small Engine Mechanic Daily Duties:
- Performs a high level of service and repairs on all makes of Turf equipment
- Participates in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
- Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- Accounts for all time and material used in performing assigned duties
- Other duties may be assigned at any time.
If you meet the above qualifications for our Lawn and Garden Service Technician / Small Engine Mechanic position, please apply today!
AROUND HERE, JOHN DEERE STARTS WITH P&K.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for your interest in joining the P&K team!