Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with P&K! If you have any questions, please feel free to email Lori Glazier or Vicki May in our HR Department.
Location: Ada, OK
Type of Employment: Full Time
Lot Maintenance Assistant Job Function:
Performs basic duties for the parts, service, and sales departments.
Lot Maintenance Assistant Essential Duties:
1. Performs routine housekeeping tasks.
2. Helps maintain the condition of department vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
3. Maintenance of the facility and vehicles.
4. May perform grounds maintenance for the dealer properties.
5. May be required to assist in moving displays or equipment within the dealership.
6. May operate a forklift to transport parts, equipment and supplies for the dealership.
7. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Lot Maintenance Assistant Skills & Qualifications:
- Willingness to learn.
- Good customer relations skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Lot Maintenance Assistant Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Pay Based On Experience
- Strong Benefit Package Available
- Paid Time Off
Lot Maintenance Assistant Job Specific Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, set, talk and hear; use hands and fingers to operate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Lot Maintenance Assistant Work Environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
AROUND HERE, JOHN DEERE STARTS WITH P&K.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for your interest in joining the P&K team!