Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with P&K! If you have any questions, please feel free to email Lori Glazier or Vicki May in our HR Department.
Location: Kingfisher, OK
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Performs basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural. May require some direction or guidance from the Service Manager or Shop Foreman. Maintains professional communication with all company locations to insure information
flows in an appropriate manner.
1. Performs basic agricultural equipment diagnostics and determines what repairs are needed, if required.
2. Performs basic agricultural equipment repairs as requested by the Service Manager/Shop Foreman.
3. Participates in all job-related training and development.
4. Prepares all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
5. Maintains current product knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
6. Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment.
7. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Skills & Qualifications
• Proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools, and techniques used in the repair of agricultural equipment.
• Good knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
• Ability to use standard computer software applications such as diagnostic software and internet functions.
• Good skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
• Ability to work varying shifts, weekends, and holidays.
AROUND HERE, JOHN DEERE STARTS WITH P&K.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for your interest in joining the P&K team!